NetSuite – Lists Management
Units Of Measure
Revenue Recognition Templates
Revenue Recognition Schedules
Quantity Pricing Schedules
Bounced Email Addresses
Employee Plan Assignments
Publish Saved Search
Saved Mass Updates
Swap Prices Between Price Levels
Entity Duplicate Resolution
Duplicate Resolution Status
Create Keyword Campaigns
Import Coupon Codes
A student who cancels their agreement by midnight of the 5th business day after the student has been admitted, but prior to the first day of a term for which they registered will receive 100 percent refund of their deposit paid. A student who cancels their agreement any time following five (5) calendar days after being admitted or after the first day of a term will receive no refund of their deposit paid except for students enrolled in a class, who shall receive a full refund of the deposit paid.
With respect to tuition paid:
- If a student withdraws before the first day of classes, all tuition shall be refunded.
- If a student withdraws on the first day of classes for a one-day class, no tuition reimbursement shall be provided.
- If a student withdraws on or after the first day of classes for a class that is more than one day, and less than 5% of the Program has been completed, 80% of tuition paid will be returned.
- If a student withdraws on or after the first day of classes for a class that is more than one day, and more than 5% of the course has been completed, the Starter League may retain an amount computed pro-rata by days in class plus 10% of tuition up to completion of 60% of course of instruction.
- If a student withdraws after completing more than 60% of a course of instruction, the Starter League may retain the entire tuition.
Contacting Us If there are any questions regarding this tuition policy contact us at email@example.com