NetSuite Virtual Classroom
Take control of your learning—when and where you want. The SuiteTraining self-study provides the same great lecture topics, best practices and tips as provided in our instructor-led training courses in a flexible format. Our virtual classes are designed to be highly interactive and are taught by seasoned NetSuite instructors, who are also experts at working in the virtual environment. Students are encouraged to ask questions, engage in text chats with the instructors.
The virtual environment makes it simple to share information with the class or 1:1 with an instructor. Virtual training allows you to participate in discussions, express your opinion, and even take a coffee break just as you would in a classroom setting!
Setting Up and Configuring
NetSuite Essentials – 5 Days Price: $4,000 USD
NetSuite Essentials is the first course Administrators and anyone responsible for setting up NetSuite should take to best ensure your success. By understanding core NetSuite capabilities, how standard ERP and CRM business processes work in NetSuite, and implementation best practices, you can more accurately map your business requirements to the application and work with your implementation team to set up NetSuite for your company.
- Organize the implementation plan to “go live” for my company
- Configure NetSuite’s functionality to meet my business requirements
- Determine users’ roles and permissions
- Customize the User Interface to accommodate business needs
- Plan for data migration
- Examine avenues for extracting business intelligence
- Setup initial controls for Enterprise Resource Planning
- Setup initial controls for Customer Relationship Management
- Plan for ongoing maintenance of our NetSuite account
NetSuite OpenAir Essentials – 3 Days Price: $2,400 USD
This 3-day course provides the critical information implementation teams need to set up, configure and maintain their NetSuite OpenAir accounts. By understanding core NetSuite OpenAir features, end-user processes and reporting capabilities, you can more accurately map your business requirements to the application and work with your implementation team to set up NetSuite OpenAir for your company.
- Create project work breakdown structures?
- Book resources to projects?
- Populate tasks with assigned resources?
- Create billing and revenue recognition rules for invoicing clients?
- Track time and expenses accurately against projects?
- Create custom time ranges that match our fiscal time periods?
- Report on key metrics during project delivery and after completion?
- Build Summary and Detail reports?
- Use custom detail fields and custom calculations in reports?
- Display report results in visual charts or graphs?
NetSuite Partner Consultant Bootcamp $14,500 USD
This three-week training program provides the core knowledge required to be a proficient NetSuite Consultant. Through hands-on exercises, self-study and a case study built around a real-life implementation example, you learn to match NetSuite solutions to business requirements, and how to apply that knowledge while configuring a sample production account.
- Understand the implications of implementing in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environment
- Recognize why implementing an integrated system is unique
- Identify how NetSuite supports business processes
- Explain the best practices for data migration and cutover
- Describe the NetSuite release cycle and how to preview releases ahead of upgrade
- Examine security, performance and architecture in a Software-as-a-Service model
- Practice configuration with a hands-on case study
Managing and Maintaining
NetSuite: Administrator Fundamentals – 2 Days Price: $1,600 USD
Do you want to manage your NetSuite account like a pro? Become more proficient by gaining insight into the “day in the life” of a NetSuite Administrator.
- Describe the general structure of the NetSuite data model
- Modify and create custom roles to enforce security
- Publish dashboards for groups of users
- Use NetSuite customization tools to add fields, control views, and create new tables
- Assist and troubleshoot with reports and searches
- Import data and ensure data integrity in your NetSuite account
- Expand NetSuite by taking advantage of SuiteApps
- Consider techniques for securing your data and system
- Identify resources to assist with upcoming NetSuite releases
Accounting and Finance
NetSuite: Finance Fundamentals – 2 Days Price: $1600 USD
In the NetSuite: Finance Fundamentals course, you learn how to use NetSuite’s ERP features and capabilities to control expenses, accelerate your financial close, and ensure complete real-time visibility into the financial performance of your business.
- Manage customer relationships to ensure my company is paid the money owed for providing goods or services?
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure my company reflects the debts owed for receiving goods or services?
- Identify and use General Ledger functionality?
- Create Saved Searches to access and dynamically display key data?
- Apply custom formatting to Financial Statements so data is presented in a way that makes more sense for my organization?
- Setup and use Multiple Budgets so that I can plan my future income and expenditure, then track how I am doing against the plan?
Accounts Receivable Duration: ½ day Price: $400 USD
Accounts Receivable Tasks:
- Configuring Accounts Receivable Home Dashboard
- Creating a New Customer
- Creating a New Contact from a Customer Record
- Creating a Sales Order
- Approving a Sales Order
- Creating an Invoice
- Billing a Sales Order
- Invoicing Billable Customers
- Receiving Customer Payments
- Recording Customer Deposits
- Issuing a Customer Credit Memo
- Refunding an Open Balance
- Creating a Return Authorization (RMA)
- Approving a Return Authorization
- Setting up Billing Schedule
- Committing Revenue for a Sales Order
- Generating Customer Statements
- Navigating NetSuite Reports
- Generating Sales Order Reports
- Generating Return Authorization Reports
- Generating Open Invoices Report
- Generating Transaction Detail Report
- Generating Customer/Receivables Reports
Using Accounts Payable Duration: ½ day Price: $400 USD
Accounts Payable Tasks:
- Configure the Accounts Payable Home Dashboard
- Create a New Vendor
- Create a New Contact from a Vendor Record
- Create a Purchase Request
- Approve a Purchase Request
- Create a Purchase Order
- Approve and Reject a Purchase Order
- Receive Against the Purchase Order
- Bill a Purchase Order
- Entering a Bill
- Approving a Bill
- Hold Payment on a Bill
- Pay Bills
- Enter a Vendor Credit
- Enter a Vendor Return Authorization
- Approve a Vendor Return Authorization
- Ship Authorized Vendor Returns
- Credit Vendor Returns
- Print Checks and Forms
- Write a Check
- Void a Check
- Void a Bill Payment
- Pay Sales Tax
- Navigate NetSuite Reports
- Generating Accounts Payable Reports
- Generating Standard Purchase Reports
Inventory Item Costing – 1 Day Price: $800 USD
Inventory Item Costing introduces you to the essential concepts of NetSuite inventory items and item costing methods, and then teaches you the critical skills needed to track the total value of your assets, so you can calculate your profits more accurately.
- Are responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of inventory item costing methods in NetSuite
- Track the value of inventory items using various costing methods?
- Explain how the NetSuite costing engine works?
- Troubleshoot common costing user errors?
Marketing and Sales Automation
Sales Force Automation: Fundamentals 2 Days Price: $1,600 USD
Sales Force Automation: Fundamentals introduces you to the essential concepts of NetSuite SFA features and capabilities and teaches you the critical skills needed to setup, plan, and execute sales operations in NetSuite.
- Set up SFA and CRM options in NetSuite to optimize efficiency and reporting functionality?
- Create and manage Sales Rules and Territories?
- Set up Online Lead Forms to bring new leads directly into NetSuite?
- Create CSV import mapping to make lead import easy and quick?
- Understand the relationship and flow of Opportunities, Estimates, Sales Orders, Cash Sales and Invoices, and how these feed into the sales reports?
- Create email campaigns so that sales reps can target their Customers directly?
- Review the Forecasting and Pipeline setup and functionality, and impact of setup on the associated reports?
- Review key sales and CRM activity reports to gain deeper understanding of my business?
- Design sales manager and sales rep dashboards to facilitate daily tasks?
Marketing Automation Workshop 1 Day Price: $800 USD
Making the most of marketing automation means using the right tools to successfully attract and keep customers; align marketing and sales processes; prime the sales pipeline with new leads; and gauge the effectiveness of your efforts in real time.
- Configure NetSuite for Marketing Automation?
- Design email templates and send scheduled email blasts?
- Create online lead generating forms?
- Segment customers into target groups?
- Mine NetSuite data to identify opportunities?
- Schedule and launch multi-channel campaigns?
- Create and track keyword campaigns?
Analyzing Data and Running Reports
SuiteAnalytics: Reports and Searches – 2 Days
SuiteAnalytics: Financial Reports and Searches -2 Days
SuiteAnalytics: Advanced Searches – 2 Days
Site Builder: Fundamentals – 2 Days Price: $1,600 USD
SuiteCommerce Advanced: Fundamentals – 3 Days
SuiteCommerce Advanced for Developers (Pre-Denali) – 5 Days
SuiteCommerce Advanced for Developers (Denali-Mont Blanc) – 5 Days
NetSuite Retail: Optimizing Your POS System – 2 Days
Wholesale/Distribution: Fundamentals – 3 Days Price: $2,400 USD
Software: Fundamentals – 3 Days
Manufacturing: Configuring NetSuite for Your Business – 2 Days
SRP: Configuring NetSuite for Your Business – 2 Days
Automating Business Processes and Customizing
SuiteTalk: Integrate Your Applications – 5 Days Price: $1,600 USD
SuiteCloud: Exploring the NetSuite Platform 2 Days
SuiteFlow: Workflow Fundamentals 2 Days
SuiteFlow: Workflows for Developers 3 Days
SuiteScript 2.0: Custom User Interface Development 2 Days
SuiteScript 2.0 for Experienced SuiteScript Developers 2 Days
NetSuite Certification: SuiteFoundation Exam Preparation – 2 Days
NetSuite Certification: ERP Consultant Study Session – 2 Days
NetSuite Certification: Administrator Exam Preparation – 2 Days
NetSuite Certification: SuiteCloud Developer Exam Preparation – 2 Days
A student has the right to cancel the initial enrollment agreement until midnight of the 5th business day after the student has been admitted. If the right to cancel is not given to any prospective student at the time the agreement is signed, then the student has the right to cancel the agreement at any time and receive a refund on all monies paid to date within thirty (30) days of cancellation.
A student who cancels their agreement by midnight of the 5th business day after the student has been admitted, but prior to the first day of a term for which they registered will receive 100 percent refund of their deposit paid. A student who cancels their agreement any time following five (5) calendar days after being admitted or after the first day of a term will receive no refund of their deposit paid except for students enrolled in a class, who shall receive a full refund of the deposit paid.
With respect to tuition paid:
- If a student withdraws before the first day of classes, all tuition shall be refunded.
- If a student withdraws on the first day of classes for a one-day class, no tuition reimbursement shall be provided.
- If a student withdraws on or after the first day of classes for a class that is more than one day, and less than 5% of the Program has been completed, 80% of tuition paid will be returned.
- If a student withdraws on or after the first day of classes for a class that is more than one day, and more than 5% of the course has been completed, the Starter League may retain an amount computed pro-rata by days in class plus 10% of tuition up to completion of 60% of course of instruction.
- If a student withdraws after completing more than 60% of a course of instruction, the Starter League may retain the entire tuition.
Contacting Us If there are any questions regarding this tuition policy contact us at email@example.com